To be the premier institution in providing value based world class environment friendly skill training in Electronics and Process Instrumentation and computer based Sectors to the Society.
To continuously hone the skills String for improving and updating ITIs training activities to build world class instructors for ITIs & industrial workforces for higher quality & productivity, bridging the gap between academics and industries for better future prospects of young generation in the technical field.
We are committed to meet the needs of interested parties in terms of providing value added quality learning through Courses.
We shall create a healthy, harmonious Industry – Institute relationship to produce products of international quality of learning process.
We will strive to continually enhance the effectiveness of learning services by implementing standard in order to be globally competitive.
This Institute is having well equipped laboratories with state of art training, equipment and modern lecture halls providing Air-conditioned comfort to make learning a pleasant experience.
1) Presently this Institute is offering the Craft Instructors Training Scheme (CITS) on the following areas:
- Electronics Mechanic
- Computer Hardware and Networking
- Computer Software Applications
2) As per D.G.T. instructions this Institute is offering the following new age courses under CTS schemes
- Remotely Piloted Aircraft Drone Pilot (6 months)
3) As per the demand and directions of the DGT we have started the following 2 year Advanced Diploma courses.
- 2 years Advanced Diploma in I.T.(ADIT)
- 2 years Advanced Diploma (Vocational) in Electronics and Automation.
Message from the Regional Director
I take the pleasure to introduce a series of innovative training programmes specially designed for the Indian manufacturing sector and its associated sectors in the country.
National Skill Training Institute (NSTI) formerly ATI, Hyderabad under the Directorate General of Training, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) is one of the premier institutes setup by government of India in 1963 for generation of trained instructors for the industrial workforce. Of late MSDE has leashed a number of initiatives which are being implemented at NSTI, Hyderabad in spirited manner.
- Advanced Technical Diploma Programme on IT, Networking and Cloud Computing has been launched in collaboration with IBM India.
- "Solar Technician" and "Geo Informatics Assistant " training programmes have been introduced.
- As a part of the start up campaign being spearheaded by the Hon’ble Prime minister, setting up of technology, innovation and incubation center at NSTI, Hyderabad is under process.
- Prepared to offer demand driven tailor made courses in close association with industries.
Our trainees and participants of various programmes get opportunity for hands on practical training and learn to work independently under the guidance of highly experienced and will qualified trainers which is the hallmark for our training system.
We equally emphasize on the development of core human values, mental and physical wellbeing of the trainees. I wish to call upon all the faculty and staff members of NSTI, Hyderabad to stand up to the core values, join the endeavour and shoulder the responsibilities of imparting associated values to the trainees.
Various training methods are being used viz. demonstration, shop floor practice, classroom lectures using modern teaching aids (AV aids), computer based training, participatory method, learner centered and group discussions etc.
Industries such as HAL, BHEL, BDL, DRDL, DGQA, SBC, Power Grid Corporation, INS, etc. and State directorates, academic organizations such as Polytechnics & Engineering colleges are few who have partnered with us.
Further, the passed out trainees from this institutes are placed in various esteemed organizations.
I believe in teamwork and believe that any objective can be achieved only through participation of all. Hence I wish to call upon all the stake holders, trainees, faculty and others to join together for building the skill ecosystem in the nation.